5-WEEK BITE-SIZE YOGA BOOT CAMP
Master Bite-Size Yoga stress and tension relief in just 5 weeks!
What is your frequent burnout really costing you?
- Do you get through sprints of stress and burnout just to start the cycle all over again?
- You admit that you know there are natural anxiety relief remedies out there, but you just don't have the time to find, try, learn them right now?
- Are you starting to notice physical symptoms of chronic stress and it worries you?
I get it!
In the corporate world, and even outside of it, I worked myself to the bone: staying up at all hours to excitedly finish projects, feeling (and seeing) the wear on my body and mind until I'm concerned about keeping my eyes open just long enough to get home and pass out.
But it's not actually productive...
While this may seem like the only way to get through a crunch (at work, at home, or both), you and I both know that exhaustion is not actually a productive state to be in and it's terrible for our mental, physical, and spiritual health in the long run!
And do I even have to mention how it hurts our close personal relationships?
I didn't think so.
But I'm not here to scare you.
I just want to wake you up and motivate you that yes you can start taking new action today - even with your busy schedule!
Imagine if this were the last time you pushed yourself to exhaustion?
All because you committed to a few minutes a day of a dedicated routine of yoga and meditation - for five weeks!
Is it that simple - yes. But you have to do it!
Are you ready to finally banish recurring burnout once and for all?
Build consistency and results without the overwhelm in this structured week-by-week guided Bite-Size Yoga Boot Camp and learn how to manage your stress for good!
How the program works
I cover an introduction to what I call the Bite-Size Yoga system in my book Bite-Size Yoga: A Better Way to Beat Burnout.
But you're not here for an introduction. You need results.
The burnout cycles have gotten out of control and something has to change - right now.
In brief, to break your dependence on your work-til-you-crash coping habits, we have to instill new ones - deep into your nervous system, so that:
1. You can actually remember your tools as your stress starts to elevate.
2. Your body recognizes the tools and your nervous system responds more quickly and efficiently to refresh and reset.
Now doesn't that sound nice?
And how do we do that?
We strengthen your neural pathways with repeated practice!
- We practice first thing in the morning, every morning for five weeks.
This sets a calm baseline for your nervous system and reinforces your memory.
- Then we start to add in individual mini-practices during the day to return to that neutral state and try to stop anxiety before it escalates.
- And even if it does escalate, we experiment with our different tools to figure out which ones are best suited to which environments - for us.
What are these tools?
If you read the book, you already know what I'm going to say...
It's BITE-SIZE YOGA!!
To sum up for our new friends, Bite-Size Yoga is a collection of individual yoga and meditation techniques that are quick, easy, and compact so that you can do them anywhere in short amount of time.
In this program, you'll also have mp3's of all the meditations so you can carry around a Bite-Size Yoga playlist with you on the go!
There are Bite-Size Yoga techniques for your breath, body, voice, mind, and spirit because we all respond differently to different practices and we may discover it's more effective to solve specific stress issues with a certain kind of tool.
Don't worry there will be a more on this in the course lectures - which will also have new more in-depth information for those who've already read the book!
How does this fit into my schedule?
This program layers in new techniques week-by-week.
- In fact, the first week only requires a 5-minute/day commitment!
- This will give you time to get familiar with the practice, understand how it affects you specifically, and start adding the daily practice self-discipline to your routine before your practice expands.
- After 5 weeks, you will have explored all 5 types of Bite-Size Yoga and have a personal relationship with each of them and how they can serve your nervous system!
- Then, moving forward, you'll be able to craft and stick to a series of your favorite Bite-Size Yoga daily practices that fits you perfectly.
And this course will always be here for you, whenever you need a reboot!
Bonuses of the program format
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee - you can cancel and refund your enroll anytime within the first 30 days if you are unhappy with the program for any reason.
- The five-week program is released one week at-a-time with video lectures, guided video instruction, guided audio mp3s, and pdf worksheets and checklists!
- The course is not live, but the week-by-week release of each unit gives that guided and structured feel.
- Plus, should you ever have a specific question or need another resource you can always reach out to me by email!
- You also get to keep access to this course for the life of the course! This means you'll have access to all course updates and I can always restart the five-week release schedule again for you if you let me know by email.
It's time to make the change!
If you’re sick of frequent burnout and ready to upgrade how you move through your day, then it's time for you the learn how to manage your stress for good with this master class!
Enroll today to get started!
StartWeek 2 Introduction: Sync your Body with your Breath (4:19)
StartWeek 2 Guided Practice: Gentle Asana (Floor version) (11:42)
StartBONUS VIDEO! Gentle Asana (Chair version) (8:53)
StartWeek 2 Routine
StartWeek 2 Practice MP3 Download
StartWeek 2 Checklist Interactive PDF/Printable
StartWeek 2 Reflection
"I’ve heard about the benefits of yoga but I was too tired and stressed from my job to make it a priority. The Bite-Size Yoga course finally got me to keep a daily yoga practice!"
- Ariel B, Founder of ArielBoyle.com
"I really enjoyed the knowledgeable and comprehensive program by Beautiful Soul Nicole. I found that the way that the material was presented was easy to follow, and implement immediately."
- Lisa Harthun, Healer and Founder of HealingBalanceLLC.com
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Nicole Page is a certified yoga instructor, kirtan singer, energy healer, and performance artist. Her healing journey started after hitting rock bottom with alcoholism, addiction, and anxiety. This led her to study yoga, arts, and shamanism in North and South America. Now, she hopes to empower others to access their own capacity for intuitive self-healing by providing simple tools and techniques that anyone can easily integrate into his or her everyday life.
Nicole has a B.A. from Brown University and an M.A. from the University of Washington, Seattle, in Russian and Slavic Linguistics. She is a jack-of-all trades, having worked in major corporations and software development as well as in small businesses, academia, and now as an entrepreneur, artist, and yoga teacher. Through these experiences, Nicole has connected with global communities and seen the detrimental effects of stress and discontentment in many segments of society. She believes a happier and healthier way of life is accessible to all people and that the journey begins by developing an honest and heart-centered connection with oneself.